Monday, October 12, 2009

Let's get down!

Went to dinner with Dad and Judy Friday night and got things figured out for getting down there. They asked me what might be an obvious thing that I hadn't really thought of yet.

"Who's helping you move?"

LOL, whoops.

I had looked up Uhauls the other night and it'll be about $224.00 to rent a 10' truck and a tow dolly for my car. I think the 10' would be ok, but I'm not sure, but the 14' would be $231.00 so it's not as bad as I thought it might be. Includes up to 3 days 517 miles plus I need to pay for gas. 




The apartment we are living in is called Sunset Plaza in Anaheim. We were deciding between 2 different ones and almost with the Monticello. This one has 2 baths and subterranean parking.  New hardwood floors, granite countertops and tile in the baths I believe and it's a downstairs unit, which will be nice to move into. Especially if we need a fridge. Jessica felt good about both of them and I am going off her judgment, but we seem to be on the same page with most things, so I don't think I have much to worry about. The place doesn't have a website though and I would like to see the floorplan...I wonder if he could fax me a copy of one. 

These are the pics that Jessica sent to me 

I appreciate the granite :)

















Back to the moving... Dad offered to help me move the weekend of the 23rd, drive with me down and be able to fly home. So that's when I'm actually moving! I might be going down this weekend to help Jessica move in if we get the apartment and we can move in this weekend. Getting the apartment shouldn't be a problem, but you never know. We are supposed to know today or tomorrow.

It's so crazy how everything is coming together and I am actually doing it! It's surreal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment